Camper dies from carbon monoxide poisoning
Posted: August 9, 2013 - 4:13am

CRESAPTOWN, Md. (AP) — The Allegany County Sheriff's Department says a camper at the fairgrounds in Cresaptown has died of carbon monoxide poisoning...

The Latest

Front PageSuper: Shooting talk punished

Benton student, 16, may be charged, district boss says

Front PageDanville Police probe student’s Facebook post

Police are investigating a Facebook post made by a student that...

Front PageMan, 75, gets deal in hit-run

Driver fined $1G, must pay medical costs for injuries to woman’s foot

Front PageRecovery makes her a miracle

Buckhorn girl among faces of Geisinger campaign

Front PageSouthern will ask to exceed state’s tax-hike ceiling again

District foresees $840G shortfall in next year’s spending plan