Deadly fire in Danville traced to hot/cold wrap

Last updated: December 31, 2013 - 4:24pm


DANVILLE — A smoldering hot/cold neck wrap that had been in a microwave caused a fire at 11 Cross St. that killed a man here last week, the fire...

Last Updated: August 30, 2016 - 2:45pm

DUNMORE — A Shickshinny woman has been charged in the death of a Luzerne man who was allegedly strangled inside a pickup with a set of jumper cables after he apparently overdosed on...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: August 30, 2016 - 2:32pm

BUCKHORN — A tractor-trailer hauling eggs tipped over Tuesday into a line of stopped traffic along Mall Boulevard at Buckhorn Road here, crushing the driver’s side of a pick-up truck and...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: August 29, 2016 - 11:57am

BENTON TWP. — For two months, Dan Keeney has smelled something odd at his farm along Pied Piper Road just outside of Benton, he says.

“I could smell something burning,” he said. “...

READ MORE »