Deadly fire in Danville traced to hot/cold wrap

Last updated: December 31, 2013 - 4:24pm


DANVILLE — A smoldering hot/cold neck wrap that had been in a microwave caused a fire at 11 Cross St. that killed a man here last week, the fire...

Last Updated: September 28, 2016 - 2:42pm

PINE TWP. — For a year, items in Nicole Stewart’s house — her underwear, her perfume bottles, and her jewelry dish — seemed to vanish or move, she says.

Her boyfriend, Dale...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: September 28, 2016 - 1:50pm

SCRANTON – Geisinger Health System will buy a recently formed medical colllege here to form the new Geisinger Commonwealth College of Medicine, if regulatory agencies approve.

“...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: September 26, 2016 - 6:22pm

SALEM TWP. — Baggies of rice with flyers from the Ku Klux Klan were left at the homes of at least seven Hispanic and black residents on the 800 block of East Third Street here Saturday...

READ MORE »