Fire burns through garage roof

Last updated: October 24, 2013 - 5:53pm


Firefighters douse a hot spot in a garage behind 417 Lasalle St. on Thursday afternoon. (Press Enterprise/Peter Kendron)
BERWICK — A malfunctioning wood stove caused a fire that burned a massive hole through a garage roof off Lasalle Street on Thursday afternoon,...

Last Updated: February 24, 2017 - 5:20am

BERWICK — An 8-year-old boy was rushed away in an ambulance after an SUV struck him on LaSalle Street Thursday afternoon.

Witnesses told police the child ran into the street and...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: February 22, 2017 - 6:45pm

SALEM TWP. — The Kiliti family has resubmitted its application to build a swine nursery barn on their 74-acre lot at 62 Kiliti Road, even though the township already rejected the plan...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: February 17, 2017 - 8:31pm

BERWICK — Two elementary schools went into lockdown Friday after someone reported seeing a man with a gun in west Berwick, pointing it and shooting at objects.

The man turned out...

READ MORE »

Advertisement

Here are past stories that may interest you...