Moose fire likely an electrical malfunction, says fire chief

Last updated: January 31, 2014 - 5:00pm


BLOOMSBURG — A fire that ripped through the historic Moose Exchange building Thursday was likely started by an electrical malfunction in the wiring,...

Last Updated: December 23, 2014 - 6:08pm

BERWICK — A customer at the Sunoco mart here scratched off an instant lottery ticket today to find out he won $300,000, according to store owner Thakor Patel.

The man came into...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: December 23, 2014 - 11:33am

ALMEDIA — Three armed men kicked in the front door of a home here, demanded guns and money, then beat three men inside while ransacking the place Monday night, authorities said.

...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: December 22, 2014 - 5:24pm

SCOTT TWP. — A judge found a man guilty of cruelty to animals for violently kicking a stray cat in November near his Rupert home.

But Randall Albertson’s neighbors say some good...

READ MORE »