Moose fire likely an electrical malfunction, says fire chief

Last updated: January 31, 2014 - 5:00pm


BLOOMSBURG — A fire that ripped through the historic Moose Exchange building Thursday was likely started by an electrical malfunction in the wiring,...

Last Updated: February 11, 2016 - 5:55pm

DERRY TWP. — A woman was hurt Thursday when her SUV flipped over and struck a utility pole along Route 54, a witness said.

The driver was in a Ford Explorer headed toward Danville...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: February 11, 2016 - 4:10pm

HERSHEY -- Southern Columbia's wrestling team, the No. 3 seed out of District 4, lost 44-22 against District 10 champion Reynolds in the first round of the PIAA Class AA team wrestling...

READ MORE »

Last Updated: February 11, 2016 - 1:46pm

NORTH CENTRE TWP. — A couple living in an RV discovered an early morning fire in the vehicle and took cover in the warmth of their nearby pickup truck until firefighters arrived.

...

READ MORE »