Man thawing pipe with blow-dryer ignited insulation, officials say
By Gary Pang - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: January 8, 2014

BERWICK — A man started a fire Tuesday afternoon while thawing a frozen pipe under his kitchen sink with a blow-dryer, authorities said. Richard Slavick...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageCops: Kids alone with OD pair

Dad of baby dies in Catawissa house despite revival efforts

Front PageHistorians update Danville museum

Montgomery House makeover and expansion are under way

Front PageSecond teen is charged in thefts

Berwick-area spree included break-ins, stolen firearms

Front Page$150 in stolen donations burns Danville volunteers

Goodwill Hose Company needs $30G for turnout gear

Front PageVictims may have deserved beating, suspect’s mom says

Woman claims ‘kids’ have been antagonizing her online

Advertisement