Electrical problem blamed for eatery fire
Published: January 12, 2017

MOCANAQUA — An electrical problem sparked the fire at Brian and Missy’s Main Street Bar and Grill here Monday night, the fire chief said. Firefighters...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageSuper raises ruckus over road

Hemlock Township upgrade isn’t about who won office, other official explains

Front PagePolice: Driver’s foot was numb

Stillwater man who hit Eyeland in Berwick has a condition, cops say

Front PageFamily’s guest allegedly abused daughter

A seven-year-old girl was tied to a bed and sexually assaulted by a...

Front PageEx-BU student: Police the only indication of problem at Starbucks

Rashon Nelson, the former Bloomsburg University student at the center...

Front PageSquatter suspects see bail cut, but head back to cells

One of two people accused of squatting with their child at a...

Advertisement