Electrical problem blamed for eatery fire
Published: January 12, 2017

MOCANAQUA — An electrical problem sparked the fire at Brian and Missy’s Main Street Bar and Grill here Monday night, the fire chief said. Firefighters...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageSuper: Shooting talk punished

Benton student, 16, may be charged, district boss says

Front PageDanville Police probe student’s Facebook post

Police are investigating a Facebook post made by a student that...

Front PageMan, 75, gets deal in hit-run

Driver fined $1G, must pay medical costs for injuries to woman’s foot

Front PageRecovery makes her a miracle

Buckhorn girl among faces of Geisinger campaign

Front PageSouthern will ask to exceed state’s tax-hike ceiling again

District foresees $840G shortfall in next year’s spending plan

Advertisement