Homeowner douses heater fire
Firefighters arrive, check circuit breaker, ventilate Huntington residence
By Susan Schwartz - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: March 20, 2017

HUNTINGTON TWP. — Firefighters rushed to a rural home early Sunday after an electric baseboard heater caught fire, but the homeowner doused it before they...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Breaking NewsExtra police guard Berwick schools over suspected hoax threat

UPDATED 12:27pm - BERWICK - Extra police officers are guarding Berwick Area School...

Front PageCops sued in trailer standoff

Lightstreet pair seeking $5M says mentally ill son no threat

Front PageTop cop: Pot holes pose danger

After complaints, PennDOT repairs stretch of Route 11 in Salem Township

Front PageBouncer’s felony charge is tossed

Bloomsburg man still accused of assault and harassment

Front PageMap unlikely to turn seat in Congress blue

Press Enterprise Managing Editor If a new Congressional district...

Advertisement