Wind-fed fire devours home
Blaze likely ignited in garage as family swam in pool, official says
By Chris Krepich - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: August 6, 2013

POINT TWP. — A fast-moving fire that devoured a “beautiful” home Monday started while the family was swimming in the backyard pool, an official said. Flames...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Breaking NewsCops blame circus performer for leaving fouled cup

5:10pm - CATAWISSA — A female performer with a small traveling circus is...

Front PageVideo grilled the radio star

Host roasted online for immigration remarks

Front PageOfficers may move to ballroom

Police chief says current station is obsolete, but renovations would be extensive

Front PageLawsuit alleges dog is a danger

A couple allegedly attacked by a pit bull terrier that has been...

Front PagePolice seek customers they believe left fouled cup in Catawissa store

Two customers unhappy that they couldn’t return an electronic speaker...

Advertisement