SUV fire doused, garage is spared
By Susan Schwartz - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: September 17, 2013

BERWICK — A fire broke out in an SUV parked inches from a garage Monday, but quick action by residents, police, and firefighters saved the structure from major...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageTenant found dead in Bloom

Landlord: Stress of inspection ‘may have shortened’ life of ailing man

Front PageBurned eatery coming down

Danville’s former BJ’s Steak and Rib House will soon be vacant lot

Front PageWreck opens eyes of suspect

Man facing two DUIs says he’s started rehab, has new outlook

Front PageDemolition to start on old Berwick school

Razing 90-year-old Orange Street building will cost up to $294,000

Front PageOctober players find state lottery stingy

Month’s top prize a modest $3,250

Advertisement