Beer game blamed for fire
Officials: Burning plastic ball ignited mattress in student apartment
By Peter Kendron - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: October 12, 2013

BLOOMSBURG — A flaming beer-pong ball ignited a mattress and box spring in a student apartment on Main Street here Friday, fire officials say. One of the men...

The Latest

Breaking NewsMiddle schooler badly burned in campfire mishap

UPDATED 7:48pm - NESCOPECK TWP. — A 14-year-old girl was badly burned Saturday when...

PE Sneak PeekThe PE Sneak Peek: May 2, 2016

5:41pm - Here are the stories keeping our reporters busy Monday: • Good...

Breaking NewsLocal I-80 speed limit headed to 70 mph

UPDATED 5:57pm - Traffic on I-80 in our area soon will move a little faster. The...

Breaking NewsTeens arrested cutting pipe in vacant home, cops say

1:46pm - BERWICK — Three Berwick teens were nabbed Saturday afternoon while...

Front PageTwo die in ATV accident

Stillwater-area man killed on eve of his 25th birthday