Mom: CO sickened two dozen at movie
Daughter passed out in Berwick Theater; ER crowded, woman says
By Chris Krepich - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: October 13, 2013

BERWICK — A mother whose daughter passed out at the Berwick Theater Friday night estimates two dozen people were sickened by carbon monoxide and treated at the...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageCatawissa fears law’s impact

Officials say financial restrictions would strain services

Front PageHog farm foes still fighting following dismissal

Berwick neighbors complain about smell

Front PageCatawissa cup suspect flushed out, police say

Authorities: Pair in photos performs with circus

Front PagePublic can add voices to bar-noise ordinance debate

Berwick residents will get another chance to sound off about how much...

Breaking NewsCops blame circus performer for leaving fouled cup

5:10pm - CATAWISSA — A female performer with a small traveling circus is...

Advertisement