Wood stove blamed in Berwick fire
By Peter Kendron - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: October 25, 2013

BERWICK — A malfunctioning wood stove caused a fire that burned a massive hole through a garage roof here Thursday afternoon, officials said. James...

The Latest

PE Sneak PeekThe PE Sneak Peek: May 4, 2016

5:32pm - Here are the stories keeping our reporters busy Wednesday:• A...

Breaking NewsPolice chief pleads guilty in 'huffing' case

UPDATED 5:28pm - DANVILLE — Mahoning Township Police Chief Chad G. Thomas...

Breaking NewsChristian act is first show on Bloom Fair's 2016 grandstand slate

4:57pm - BLOOMSBURG — A Christian pop duo from Nashville will take the...

Front PagePolice: Drug mailed to inmate

Prisoner allegedly coaxed his mom to hide painkiller in card

Front PageMom: Son is falsely accused

Man who allegedly hurled baby across room was on drugs, woman admits, but he’d never hurt boy