Danville teenager escapes fire in garage game room
Blaze probably spread from wood burner, official says
By Chris Krepich - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: November 27, 2013

DANVILLE — A Danville teen was treated for smoke inhalation Tuesday after he escaped from a burning garage, his friend said. Justin Hunter, 16, and Joe...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageMan pleads guilty, mentally ill

Psychiatric care ordered over threats against judge called to FBI

Front PageAnother threat is probed in Benton

Super: Snapchat post not deemed credible, but in very bad taste

Front PageDrive-thru plan riles residents

Millville neighbors worry about children’s safety, firefighter access

Front PageStill stewing over dispute, citizen threatens to sue

A resident, still angry because a borough employee allegedly cursed...

Front PagePolice: DNA solved 2016 pool break-in

Blood found at Ber-Vaughn crime scene allegedly matches suspect in another burglary

Advertisement