Wood stove sparks fire
Berwick firefighters quickly block flames’ spread from cracked pipe section and minimize damage
By Chris Krepich - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: December 9, 2013

BERWICK — A cracked pipe on a wood stove started a fire in a Berwick home Sunday, but firefighters quickly contained the flames, the fire chief said. A wall...

The Latest

PE Sneak PeekWhat we're working on: May 4, 2016

5:35pm - Here are the stories keeping our reporters busy Wednesday:• A...

Breaking NewsPolice chief pleads guilty in 'huffing' case

UPDATED 5:50pm - DANVILLE — Mahoning Township Police Chief Chad G. Thomas...

Breaking NewsChristian act is first show on Bloom Fair's 2016 grandstand slate

4:57pm - BLOOMSBURG — A Christian pop duo from Nashville will take the...

Front PagePolice: Drug mailed to inmate

Prisoner allegedly coaxed his mom to hide painkiller in card

Front PageMom: Son is falsely accused

Man who allegedly hurled baby across room was on drugs, woman admits, but he’d never hurt boy