Smoking blamed for blaze
Four displaced in apartment fire, chief said
By Chris Krepich - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: December 15, 2017

BERWICK — A fire in an apartment building here that displaced four people was caused by a burning cigarette on a second-floor balcony, the fire chief says....
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageBuilding off tax rolls

Area governments must pay back $82G collected on BU-owned Greenly Center

Front PageFire may delay NW class start

Two classrooms, hallway damaged in high school blaze, officials say

Front PagePolice: Woman lied for jail visit

Mom of teen’s pal allegedly claimed to be caseworker

Front PagePolice: I-80 travelers had 38 pounds of pot

Michigan men pulled over near Danville exit and are locked up on $100,000 bail each

Front PageMan accused of pouring gas in kitchen denies arson try

Berwick 37-year-old charged with reckless endangerment

Advertisement