NOON UPDATE Roads reopening across region after storm, PennDOT says
Last updated: May 2, 2017 - 2:05pm
All but one area road in Montour County and one in Lycoming County has reopened as cleanup from last night's storm continues. Here's the noon update from PennDOT.
- **Reopened**Rohrsburg Road from Route 487 to Sportsman Club Road in Orange Township.
- **Reopened**Route 54 from Route 254 in Derry Township to I-80 at Mausdale in Valley Township.
- **Reopened**Arrowhead Road from Route 54 to PP&L Road in Anthony Township.
- **Reopened**Preserve Road/Ant Hill Road from Route 54 in Anthony Township to Strawberry Ridge Road in Anthony Township.
- Stecker Mill Road from Route 54 to Narehood Road in Liberty Township.
- **Reopened**Bush Road from Route 54 to the township line in Derry Township.
- **Reopened** Route 42 from Route 118 in Jordan Township to Mountain Road in Penn Township.
- Route 44 from Route 554 in Washington Township and Route 654 in Limestone Township.
- **Reopened** Moreland Baptist Road from Route 442 in Moreland Township to Magargel Lane in Franklin Township.