Danville eatery burns
Diners and staff flee flames at BJ’s on Easter night
By Susan Schwartz - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: April 21, 2014

DANVILLE — Fire ripped through BJ’s Steak and Rib House Sunday night, sending staff, neighbors and Easter diners fleeing into the street before spreading the...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PagePolice: Man was cruel to dog

Montour Township neighbor also accused of misconduct

Front PageJurors acquit shooter

Berwick man found to be defending himself in ‘15 fracas

Front PageFamily fights addiction’s toll

Young mother’s fatal overdose inspires survivors to start non-profit

Front PageNescopeck ambulance sold

New owner assures community service will always be available

Front PageCharges: Fecal assault alleged in Catawissa

Police: Dad threatened to choke baby’s mother

Advertisement