Chief: Blowtorch sparked fire
Damage was limited to exterior of former Pepsi plant in Berwick
By Julye Wemple - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: August 10, 2017

BERWICK — An employee at a storage facility who was using a blowtorch to clear weeds accidentally set the building on fire Wednesday afternoon, officials say...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageBloom: Let court rule on rehab

Developer vows town will host his one-of-a-kind campus somewhere

Front PageHelp uncover bridge vandals

Police ask for tips on damage to historic span near Washingtonville

Front PageAunt admits looting account

Washingtonville woman pledges to repay $78G to college fund

Front PagePanel: Mahoning super’s son may face conflict as auditor

Student drew winning lot after receiving write-in vote

Front PageBloom Fair shareholders will decide two contests

Two local farming pros will square off for ag boss; sitting grandstand superintendent faces challenge

Advertisement