Bar customers flee flames
Official: Fire gutted upstairs apartment, but Castawayz interior largely spared
By Michael Lester - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: September 1, 2013

BRIAR CREEK TWP. — Several customers were seated at the bar inside Castawayz just after noon Saturday when fire broke out in the rear of the building, a...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageTrench collapse leads to suit

Unityville victim’s family: Inspection firm to blame for death

Front PageDanville bridge fix can’t use grant funding

Officials say money to go toward update for prison annex

Front PageNo turning away from strays

Catawissa pair feeds, tries to curb herd of cats overrunning roads

Front PageBurglary victim says she never thought to call cops

Suspect remains jailed as Berwick woman rues area changes

Front PageAuthorities allege husband beat wife over tomato plants

A 61-year-old man who became upset because his wife was watering her...

Advertisement