Family: Toy bird is ‘a hazard’
Catawissa woman says chintzy TV item fired battery across room
By Kristin Baver - Press Enterprise Writer
Published: September 7, 2013

CATAWISSA — The plastic parakeet that Anita Russo ordered from TV was already malfunctioning when one of its batteries fired eight feet across her kitchen in...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Breaking NewsGood Samaritan finds great-grandchildren in crash

UPDATED 4:56pm - BRIAR CREEK TWP. — A woman who rushed out of a store to help...

Front PageNewspaper driver dies

Berwick motorist’s wreck puzzles Bloomsburg officer

Front PageTaxes to pay for July 4 display

Bloom officials: Without sponsors, future of fireworks tradition in doubt

Front PageMontour officials look at travel spending

Concerned with travel expenses, Montour County commissioners want to...

Front PageColumbia officials are leaning toward nixing Happy Valley Bridge

The Columbia County Commissioners faced a room full of frustrated...

Advertisement