Here’s a look at the stories that are keeping our reporters busy Thursday:
• A lot of dough: A local bakery threatens to leave town instead of paying higher rent.
• Here’s the silver lining: A thief is straightening herself out now that she’s been caught, she tells a judge.
• A teenager allegedly fractured bones in his dad’s face in a fray on a local street.
• Fearless Sports Editor Tim Hare puts his predictions in black and white as Week 10 of high school football rolls around.
• Plus, what small animal is hidden in a new mural in which local town? We’ll show you the critter in the morning.
Look for these stories and more in tomorrow’s edition of the Press Enterprise.