Here’s a look at the stories that are keeping our reporters busy Thursday:
• A woman is found dead, and police consider it "suspicious." See our online report.
• A man sent underage drinkers scurrying to hide in his attic when police showed up, charges say.
• A former Bloomsburg Fair president tries a comeback, challenging the man who took the post away from him. Read what we have on the story so far.
• They picked the wrong place to park, police say: Two face drug charges after they’re found passed out in a car outside Dunkin’ Donuts.
• The penalties top $800 for a man charged with hiding from police after a crash.
Look for these stories and more in tomorrow’s edition of the Press Enterprise.