Fire put out fast at Danville restaurant
Published: March 13, 2018

DANVILLE — Volunteers were called to a stove fire at L.T. Evans restaurant Monday morning, but the fire was quickly extinguished, the fire chief said. The...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageBan sparks rebellion

Civil War historian leaves Bloom Fair after order to drop Confederate flags

Front PageTrans woman says she fears jail

Officials promise protection while in Columbia lockup

Front PagePickup clips van, hits house

Police: Woman, 81, appeared to have been stricken at wheel of truck

Front PageShe’s got talent and compassion

Contest-winning ventroliquist visits ailing kids before fair show

Front PageCops: Motel manager groped fired worker

Man allegedly offered to rehire woman at Super 8