Fire chief: Cigarette ash caused fire
Published: September 22, 2018

BERWICK — A Thursday night house fire on West Front Street was accidental, caused by one of the owner’s adult sons smoking in the attic, said the Berwick fire...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Breaking NewsSnow closes some schools

UPDATED 6:46am - As of 6:45 a.m., a number of schools have shut down due to the threat...

Front Page9-1-1 hub reroutes errant calls

Nescopeck fire report highlights dispatch hitch

Front PageSmartphone apps share signal, ignore county lines

When a fire broke out at 111 E. Sixth St. in Berwick in December,...

Front Page$100G to cover Preserve fixes

But Montour rec group faces a constant grind to find funds despite recent grants

Front PageEx-staffer stole for months, cops say

Salem mart manager said she was denied a raise, charges say

Advertisement