Grease fire erupts, burns woman
Chief: Tenant in Berwick senior building fought flames with broom
Published: October 31, 2018

BERWICK — A Spring Garden Terrace tenant burned her hand and legs Tuesday afternoon when a grease fire erupted in her apartment on the second floor of the 24-...
Subscribe Today!

The Latest

Front PageSuspect admits shooting

Most serious count dropped against man who injured housemate in ‘17

Front PageCamp Louise in limbo

Rescuers raise $800G, say talks with Girl Scouts falter

Front PageColumbia commissioners want to stay on job

Both Republican officials say 2019 probably will be the last time they run for re-election

Front PageMan, 18, admits molesting boy, 12, while pair was in youth care

Defendant balks at order to register as sex offender for 25 years

Front PagePolice: Trailer hauling big boat had flat tires

Driver cited with long list of vehicle violations

Advertisement